LIGHT is a 50,000 sqft mega-club with video mapping covering about 50% of the venue (including the ceiling). With an over 2,000 person capacity, LIGHT is the only venue in Vegas that offers private viewing parties for sports events like the Superbowl, boxing matches, college games, etc. LIGHT boasts some of the biggest names in music, such as Rick Ross, Ice Cube, Baauer, Metro Boomin', T-Pain, Ludacris, A-Trak, and many more!
Excess VIP tips about LIGHT
- Excellent venue for hip-hop enthusiasts and celebrity sightings
- Great value for table service, a two to three bottle table will usually get you near prime seating
- Good male/female ratio
- Friendly staff, great service.
LIGHT Table Service
- LIGHT has some of the best bottle service deals in Vegas.
- Bottles start around $550 + tax/gratuity (around $760 total).
- Menu prices may increase during holidays and special events.
- A minimum of one bottle is required for every to four people at the table.
- There are no bad seats at LIGHT. Any table on the main level will have a great view of the stage.
- Arrive in a limo and save money with our party packages.
LIGHT Floor Plan
Ladies (and guys with equal ratio) free until 1 am*
*As with all venues, guest list rules are subject to change without notice. Guest list may not be available on holidays and special events. Management reserves all rights.
Upscale fashionable attire. Collared shirts are required for men.
The following attire is not permitted:
- Excessive jewelry
- Athletic wear
- Ripped or baggy clothing
- Sandals/flats or tennis shoes
As with any nightclub, entry is always up to the doorman's discretion.
All bags, purses or parcels are subject to search.
The following items are not permitted:
- Illegal drugs
- Sharp objects
- Over-the-counter medications
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- SLR cameras
- GoPro cameras
This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
- A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting LIGHT Nightclub.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strictly enforced).
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s Licenses (must not be expired) or DMV Identification Cards (as long as they are not stamped “not to verify ID”)
- Passports (as long as there are no missing pages, not laminated or handwritten, and not expired)
- Military ID Card
Non-acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID
- United States Issued ID stamped “not for identification”
- International Student ID cards (any type)
- International Driver’s Documents (License)
- Handwritten Passport
- Passport issued when you were a child or teen (cannot verify photo of the person presenting the Passport)
- Mexican voter ID
Prescription and non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue. Occasionally guests may have prescription medication that they need to have in close proximity in the event of an emergency and the medication will be placed into a medication safe under the following conditions: medication is in a prescription bottle; names must match both prescription (properly labeled bottle) and Identification. Every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service will be made, please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
Note: If a guest is found to be in possession of prescription medication that is not theirs, not in a bottle, clearly marked with their prescription information, or with multiple prescription pills in one bottle, they will be denied entry to the venue and LVMPD may be notified.
All bags, purses or parcels are subject to search. All oversized bags, purses or parcels must be checked in at bag check prior to entry.
In a word: maybe. Reentry is allowed only on specific nights. Please see front door for details.
Smoking is permitted however we do not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.