As part of an ongoing 1 Billion-dollar reimagination and repositioning of the property, Palms Casino Resort unveils KAOS, the spectacular new entertainment experience consisting of a fully integrated 73,000 square foot dayclub and 29,000 square foot nightclub, which together completely redefine the daylife and nightlife experience in Las Vegas. KAOS has an astounding 142 Million 2.5mm LED pixels, 36 flying automated LED panels, 6 automated chandeliers, 6 automated rotating light pods, a state of the art funktion one sound system, a champagne vault highlighting some of the rarest selections, 10 water cannons, cryogenic effects, multiple laser features and many other surprise amenities. KAOS also features exclusive residencies and performers which include: Above & Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Bad Bunny, Breathe Carolina, Brooks, Cardi B, Deadmau5, Eric Prydz, G-EAZY, Jauz, J Balvin, Kaskade Louis The Child, Marshmello, Ozuna, Politik, Skrillex, Slushii, Southside, Travis Scott, Vice with many more to follow.
Excess VIP tips about KAOS Nightclub
- KAOS Nightclub has both indoor and outdoor seating areas.
- Video screens allow you to see the full on-stage action from any location.
- KAOS is one of the only major nightlife venues in town to offer regular headlining Latin music performers.
KAOS Nightclub Bottle Service
- Bottle prices at Kaos Dayclub start at $600+tax/gratuity/fees (about $835 out the door).
- Table minimums start at $1k and increase by $500 for every 4 people in the group (exceptions can be made for all-female groups.)
- Expect to pay approximately $275+ per person for standard table/daybed locations, and $350-$500+ per person for premium locations and cabanas with private pools (tax & gratuity included).
KAOS Nightclub Table Map
KAOS Nightclub Guest List
- KAOS Nightclub offers guest list weekly from Thursday-Saturday.
- Ladies are free until 1:00am.
- Guys are reduced admission until 1:00am (admission price varies by date and performer).
- Guest list does not give line priority; there is a dedicated line for the guest list on most days.
- Guest list sign-up deadline is 7:00pm.
- For more information please visit our guest list guide & F.A.Q.
*As with all venues, guest list rules are subject to change without notice. Guest list may not be available on holidays and special events. Kaos Nightclub Management reserves all rights.
KAOS Nightclub Dress Code
Smart stylish beach wear. Swim trunks are mandatory for guys. Please visit our dress code guide & F.A.Q. for full details.
The following attire is not permitted:
- Air Jordan sneakers of any kind
- Jean shorts (aka jorts, aka lady killers)
- Pants of any kind
- Sports/Athletic Gear
- Excessive jewelry
- Cargo Shorts
- Torn or Cut-off Clothing
- Offensive Prints on Clothing
- Baggy clothing
- See-through bathing suits
- Any clothing that contains rivets, spikes, or studs
As with any venue, entry is up to the doorman’s discretion and management reserves all rights. All bags, purses or parcels are subject to search. Think of going through TSA security at the airport, only more thorough. They will search your shoes and wallet. Do not attempt to bring anything illegal into the venue, they will find it, kick you out, and you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. If security asks you to leave or step out of line for any reason; remain calm, be respectful, and comply with their instructions. We can always attempt to settle matters after everyone has had a chance to relax, but if you become confrontational or get heated, that’s pretty much the end of your evening at that particular venue. The goal is to de-escalate the situation.
The following items are not permitted:
- Marijuana and marijuana-derived products
- Illegal drugs
- Sharp objects
- Over-the-counter medications
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- SLR cameras
- GoPro cameras
- Eye drops
This is not a complete list. Management reserve all rights.
- Current, non-expired, government issued photo ID is required for every patron visiting Daylight Beach Club.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older (strictly enforced) and carrying ID at all times.
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s Licenses (must not be expired) or DMV Identification Cards (as long as they are not stamped “not to verify ID”)
- Passports (as long as there are no missing pages, not laminated or handwritten, and not expired)
- Military ID Card
Non-acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID
- United States Issued ID stamped “not for identification”
- International Student ID cards (any type)
- International Driver’s Documents (License)
- Handwritten Passport
- Passport issued when you were a child or teen (cannot verify photo of the person presenting the Passport)
- Mexican Voter ID
Prescription and non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue. Occasionally guests may have prescription medication that they need to have in close proximity in the event of an emergency and this medication will be placed into a medication safe under the following conditions: medication is in a prescription bottle; names must match both prescription (properly labeled bottle) and Identification. Every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service will be made, please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
Note: If a guest is found to be in possession of prescription medication that is not theirs, not in a bottle, clearly marked with their prescription information, or with multiple prescription pills in one bottle, they will be denied entry to the venue and LVMPD may be notified.
All bags, purses or parcels are subject to search. All oversized bags, purses or parcels must be checked in at bag check prior to entry.
In a word: maybe. Reentry is allowed only on specific nights. Please see front door for details.
Cigarette smoking is permitted, however e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars are not allowed.