Hyde boasts a coveted location in Las Vegas - overlooking the Fountains of Bellagio, and offers an award-winning mixology program in a swanky environment resembling an opulent Italian villa with a diverse rotation of DJs and live performances.
Excess VIP tips about Hyde
- Amazing close-up views of the Bellagio fountains from inside the venue.
- Great male to female ratio.
- Music selection is EDM, Hip-Hop & Top 40.
Hyde Table Service
- Premium 1L bottles start at $600 + tax/gratuity (around $817 total).
- Menu prices can increase for holidays and special events (typically $100+ per bottle).
- A minimum of one bottle is required for every three to four guys at the table.
- Arrive in a limo and save money with our party packages.
Hyde Floor Plan
- Hyde provides a guest list on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday for all female groups, or parties with at least an even female to male ratio.
- Ladies are free until 1:00am.
- Guys are reduced admission until 11:30pm (admission price varies by date and performer).
- Guestlist does not give line priority; there is a dedicated line for the guestlist on most nights and you might still have to pay cover.
- Guestlist sign-up deadline is 7:00pm.
*As with all venues, guest list rules are subject to change without notice. Guest list may not be available on holidays and special events. Management reserves all rights.
Upscale fashionable attire. Collared shirts are required for men.
The following attire is not permitted:
- Excessive jewelry
- Athletic wear
- Ripped or baggy clothing
- Sandals/flats or tennis shoes
As with any nightclub, entry is always up to the doorman's discretion.
All bags, purses or parcels are subject to search.
The following items are not permitted:
- Illegal drugs
- Sharp objects
- Over-the-counter medications
- Selfie sticks
- Video cameras
- SLR cameras
- GoPro cameras
This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
- A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting Hyde Nightclub.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strictly enforced).
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s Licenses (must not be expired) or DMV Identification Cards (as long as they are not stamped “not to verify ID”)
- Passports (as long as there are no missing pages, not laminated or handwritten, and not expired)
- Military ID Card
Non-acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID
- United States Issued ID stamped “not for identification”
- International Student ID cards (any type)
- International Driver’s Documents (License)
- Handwritten Passport
- Passport issued when you were a child or teen (cannot verify photo of the person presenting the Passport)
- Mexican voter ID
Prescription and non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue. Occasionally guests may have prescription medication that they need to have in close proximity in the event of an emergency and we will place this medication into our medication safe under the following conditions: medication is in a prescription bottle; names must match both prescription (properly labeled bottle) and Identification. Every attempt will be made to accommodate guests requiring this service; please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
Note: If a guest is found to be in possession of prescription medication that is not theirs, not in a bottle, clearly marked with their prescription information, or with multiple prescription pills in one bottle, they will be denied entry to the venue and LVMPD may be notified.
All bags, purses or parcels are subject to search. All oversized bags, purses or parcels must be checked in at bag check prior to entry.
In a word: maybe. Reentry is allowed only on specific nights. Please see front door for details.
Cigarette smoking is permitted, however e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars are not allowed.